Aleph Home Care, a department of the Jewish Federation of Southern NJ, provides individuals with easy and convenient access to a spectrum of healthcare services in the comfort of their own home.
Aleph Home Care's comprehensive services and reliable, dedicated professionals provide families with the assurance that their loved ones are receiving the highest quality care possible, in a familiar and secure setting.
Aleph Home Care serves many South Jersey communities including Camden, Burlington, and Gloucester counties.
We are seeking a Part-Time Registered/Full-Time Nurse to provide medical assessments for personal care clients.
Primary Responsibility: Oversee medical aspects of the program
- Provide medical assessments for all personal care clients.
- Provide re-assessment every six months and as needed
- Supervise Certified Home Health Aides and provide input in yearly evaluations.
- Develop a service plan with clients for Certified Home Health Aides
- Maintain personal care records.
- Assess quality of care by visiting homes serviced by CHHA.
- Refer requests to other resources, when necessary.
- Be available for consultations for Home Health Aides during regular business hours.
- Represent Aleph in varying community committees and settings.
- Share information regularly with care team and supervisor responsible for client care
- Participate in peer supervision with staff members to share information and resources
- Home Care experience essential, preferably over one year
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in New Jersey
- BSN preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal skills
This part- time position that can progress into full time. The candidate must be willing to work some nights and weekends.
- A competitive rate of pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- FREE GYM MEMBERSHIP
- FULL-TIME BENEFITS ELIGIBLE
- Discount off day care services and more!!
The candidate must be willing to work some nights and weekends. Please send resumes to Human Resources at email@example.com EOE