Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 to 6:00 Friday (with 1-hour unpaid lunch break)
(Hours are subject to change)
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for academic, social and emotional growth of children in class within school setting. Creates a nurturing, safe environment. Create a safe, nurturing environment. Interacts with parents and relates information about child’s day. Plans and carries out curriculum and is aware and responsive to needs of JCC.
RESPONSIBILITIES: (principal duties)
2) It is essential that all staff participate in a variety of agency wide and interdepartmental activities. Staff should be knowledgeable about our agency and be able to respond appropriately with accurate information.
- Creating safe. nurturing environment
- Motivation of children and enjoyment of program
- Daily parent- teacher interaction
- Keeping room physically attractive and in good order
- Attending staff meetings/professional development seminars
- Daily journal record keeping using Tadpoles
- Must be able to lift children up to 40 pounds several times per day.
- Must be willing and able to diaper children and follow guidelines for diapering and teach the team.
Some understanding of Early Childhood development;
Some experience in working with young children
A competitive rate of pay
May be benefit eligible
Interested applicants please email firstname.lastname@example.org EOE