LKSA Office Assistant
Katz Jewish Community Center (JCC)
1301 Springdale Road, Cherry Hill NJ
The Katz JCC is looking for an enthusiastic and customer service-oriented office assistant for the Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy. Candidates should be comfortable learning an online scheduling/billing software and who have a passion for working with young kids and their families.
- Scheduling of swim lessons through Links Modular Solutions (Training provided in Links upon hire)
- Explaining the benefits of swim lessons and the Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy to new clients.
- Understanding the foundation of the LKSA Swim Right method.
- Assist clients with all scheduling needs: canceling lessons, make-up lessons, rescheduling of classes, etc.
- Ensure that all Early Childhood students enrolled in the academy are picked up and returned at their proper lesson time.
- Respond to all voicemails and emails in a timely fashion with professionalism and log all communication through the online call log.
- Greet all LKSA families, new or returning with a positive demeanor and with enthusiasm.
- Troubleshoot any issues that may arise related to but not limited to scheduling, payments or instructor issues.
- Process basic payments for lessons upon the completion of the registration process.
- Ensure all registration information is properly logged in the Links system.
- When scheduled, sit at an LKSA vendor table prepared to promote and sell the program to potential new clients.
- Keep track of and log enrollment and evaluation statistics on a weekly basis.
- Notify families via phone call or email of an instructor absence and make all subsequent changes in the Links system.
- Print all instructor schedules, supervisor report and end of shift reports daily.
- Report any issues to LKSA office manager and maintain strong relationships with all aquatics personnel.
This position is part-time (8-12 hours per week) with at least one weekend day required. Interested Candidates can send resumes to Candice Chachkin at firstname.lastname@example.org