Jewish Family and Children’s Service Special Needs Department is seeking an individual to support a young adult with disabilities at his worksite.
- Helping client with specific work skills and assisting client with appropriate social interactions.
- Working hours are Tuesday/ Wednesday/Thursday from 8:45 – 2:15
- Candidate must have good problem solving skills, and be patient, compassionate, and flexible.
- Experience working with individuals on the autistic spectrum is a plus .
- Valid driver’s license and car insurance essential. Associates Degree in related field preferred, or candidate can have 2 years’ experience working with individuals with disabilities.
To apply please send resume to Barbara Abrams, at email@example.com