Aleph Home Care - Human Resources Specialist
Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey
1301 Springdale Road, Cherry Hill NJ
Aleph Home Care, a department of the Jewish Federation of Southern NJ, provides individuals with easy and convenient access to a spectrum of healthcare services in the comfort of their own home.
*We are seeking a highly motivated HR Specialist to join our team!
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Facilitates the on boarding process of new hires for home care staff which includes the pre-employment process and screenings.
- Coordinates new hire orientation and conducts at least 2-3 orientations per week.
- Data entry into ADP Workforce Now and ERSP.
- Facilitates the on-boarding of new staff general orientation.
- Oversee staff appreciation and retention.
- Employee file management.
- Follow the Aleph Policy and Procedures
- Review and manage benefit eligibility and enrollment.
- Work with other members of the HR Department in the areas of compensation, compliance, employment and benefits.
- Process documents for unemployment, disability, employment verification, workers compensation and FMLA.
- Provides aide coaching sessions with home care staff when needed
- Oversee paycheck distribution
- May need to recruit CHHA’s, which includes field recruitment weekly, at least but not, limited to, two days per week, online recruitment
- Contact various schools/job fairs/ community contacts.
- Minimum education required: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in high volume recruitment
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Part-time position which may become full-time hours; are subject to change but intend to be 9-2 or 9-2:30, Monday through Friday.