Health & Wellness Control Desk
Katz Jewish Community Center (JCC)
1301 Springdale Road, Cherry Hill NJ
Katz JCC, a vibrant non-profit community center, seeks a part-time individual to work in the Health & Wellness, (H&W), Department Control Desk. The individual must have exceptional customer service and communications skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Summary of Position and Responsibilities:
- Participate in Control Desk shift coverage on a scheduled and as-needed basis; includes weekdays, weekends, early mornings, evenings, and most holidays. On weekdays there are four shifts per day and weekends two shifts per day.
- Greet and acknowledge individuals; members and guests, as they enter and exit the H&W Department.
- Address questions and provide answers and information regarding classes, programs, schedules and facilities for the H&W Department and the JCC in general.
- Perform online registration for fee and non-fee-based classes, programs, and stock items and services received in-person or via telephone calls.
- Perform courtesy telephone calls and record registration and cancellation information as it relates to classes and programs.
- Provide timely communications and interact effectively with H&W management and co-workers.
- Perform other H&W assignments as needed.
- Working knowledge of computer and computer programs, i.e.; Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Good verbal and written communication and skills (phone skills @ customer service)
- Organized – Detail oriented – problem solving.
- Self-starter ability to handle fast paced environment – multi task.
- Ability to be part of a team working towards common goals.
- Specific Transaction/Registration System training will be provided.