Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey
1301 Springdale Road, Cherry Hill NJ
Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey seeks a motivated, detail-oriented, personable and passionate fundraiser to join their Development Department. Individual will be responsible for identifying, researching stewarding, cultivating and securing gifts from new and existing donors in the South Jersey community. In addition, this person will also be involved with raising funds from corporations, foundations and other public and private funding sources. Need someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment but is disciplined to be able to carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Fund Raising- Primary responsibility is to secure new donors and increased gifts from existing donors.
- Build relationships with community leadership and work with volunteers to identify new prospects.
- Staff Development Department programs and events as needed.
- Work in partnership with colleagues throughout the Federation and its Agencies when dealing with donors who support multiple agencies and programs.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal, written and organization skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, volunteers and donors.
- Jewish community experience desirable (not required)
- Previous sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to perform work that is routine and strong attention to details
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent customer service and time management skills.
- Positive attitude a must.
- Available to work nights and weekends as needed.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org the link on this posting. EOE