Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey
1301 Springdale Road, Cherry Hill NJ
Fantastic opportunity for a recent college graduate or graduate school student looking for a flexible work schedule!
The Jewish Federation of Southern NJ’s Center for Impact & Innovation (CII) is seeking a part-time (5-10 hours/week) Engagement Associate to join their team. This person will have a passion for Jewish community, connecting with new people, and be a true team player. The CII serves Jews and Jewish educational settings representing the full spectrum of Jewish belief and lifestyle in Camden, Burlington, and Gloucester counties.
· Connect with and build community for young adults (21-25+) and young families (children 0-5) locally
· Work with Federation staff to strategize, develop and implement programs within the Community Engagement and Family & Youth areas of impact
· Assist in all programs and identify new individuals for outreach
· Work with partner organizations to provide administrative and creative support for their PJ Library-sponsored programs
· Represent PJ Library and/or Jewish Federation at outreach programs throughout the community, connecting with families and Young Adults.
· Help strategize with the Federation marketing department to develop social media content for the young adults and young family demographics
· Host individual coffee meetings with young adults looking to get involved.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Bachelor’s Degree (or student close to graduation) in Social Work, Business, Jewish Studies, Human Behavior, Education, Communications or equivalent preferred.
· Strong team player
· Passionate about and experienced in supporting and building relationships with the Southern NJ Jewish community.
· Event programming experience
· Familiarity with Jewish culture and the Jewish community.
· Must be able to work some evenings and weekends as program schedule requires.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and social media tools.
Please send your resume to Charlene Green at firstname.lastname@example.org EOE