Database Administrator / Funds Development Manager
Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey
1301 Springdale Road, Cherry Hill Township NJ
Jewish Family & Children’s Service (JFCS) is seeking an experienced database administrator with exceptional excel skills to manage the funds development databases. This position will also provide executive and board governance support. Applicant should be able to multi-task, have strong organizational / planning skills, and attention to detail.
Core Responsibilities and Activities:
- Maintaining donor databases
- Preparing and developing donor reports including donor mailing lists, cumulative giving, outstanding pledges, and other ad-hoc reports and analysis as needed
- Sending acknowledging letters for donations on a weekly basis
- Assisting with stewardship program
- Assisting with planning and implementation of special agency events
- Provide administrative support to the JFCS Executive Director including transcribing minutes, scheduling meetings, and input of donor contact information
- Provide administrative support to JFCS Board of Trustees and JFCS Advisory Council including attendance and transcription of minutes for all evening meetings
- College degree with five years’ experience in a professional setting
- Exceptional database skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially excel
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
This position is full-time but we are willing to make it part-time-time for the right person. Full-time positions are benefit eligible.
Note: Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefits package. No relocation reimbursement.
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in the position. EOE