Katz Jewish Community Center (JCC)
1301 Springdale Road, Cherry Hill NJ
Jewish Community Center of Cherry Hill (JCC), an agency of Jewish Federation of Southern NJ, is seeking a full-time Teacher for their Early Childhood Department.
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Assist Head Teacher in all areas of classroom's needs. Creates a safe, nurturing environment. Interacts with parents in a positive manner. Helps administer curriculum in classroom. Attends seminars, meetings, etc. Is responsive to the needs of the JCC.
- It is essential that all staff participate in a variety of agency wide and interdepartmental activities. Staff should be knowledgeable about our agency and be able to respond appropriately with accurate information.
- Helps administer curriculum
- Keeps room attractive and in good order
- Makes sure that lunch and snack needs are accommodated
- Interacts with parents within Head teacher’s
- Attends staff meetings/professional development seminars
- Interacts with children in a positive manner
- Motivates children and creates an enjoyable atmosphere
- Daily journal record keeping via Tadpoles.
- Daily interaction with parents.
- Must be able to lift children up to 40 pounds several times per day.
- Works with committees within the ECE Department and is available for JCC special events committees and Teachers' Meetings.
- Must be flexible to move to another room if asked by the ECE admin team.
QUALIFICATIONS: Associate’s Degree and/or experience with children within an Early Childhood Education experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply to this posting. EOE